LIMITED WARRANTY (3 YEARS / 5 YEARS)
This limited warranty (hereinafter, the “Warranty”) is provided by the Lumen Warm corporation (hereinafter, the “Seller”) to the first buyer of an LED lighting product (hereinafter, “You”), as identified on the invoice issued by the Seller at the time of the initial transaction (hereinafter, the “Product”).
- The Warranty cannot be assigned or otherwise transferred by the initial end user.
- The Seller guarantees that the Product, provided it was delivered brand new in its original packaging, will be free of any and all material and manufacturing defects during the three (3) or five (5) years following the date of initial purchase, as specified in the Product’s technical data sheet.
- The Seller shall determine, at its sole and absolute discretion, whether or not the Product is indeed defective, based on its overall performance so far.
- Should the Seller determine that the Product is indeed defective, it shall, again at its sole and absolute discretion, refund You the purchase price, repair the Product, or replace it.
- This Warranty in no way applies to losses or damages caused by any of the following : negligence, abuse, misuse, improper handling, faulty installation, inadequate storage or maintenance, fire, natural disasters, vandalism, public disturbances, electrical power surges, failures, or fluctuations, corrosion, induced vibrations, harmonic oscillation or resonance due to the passage of air on or around the Product, alterations, accidents, or a failure to follow applicable electrical standards or the instructions You have issued in connection with installation, use, maintenance, or the environment.
- The Warranty does not cover the cost of labour or services provided on site while the Product is being repaired or replaced.
- The Warranty will not apply in instances where the Product has been used in ways that do not comply with its intended purposes.
- This Warranty, as well as any and all legal warranties provided for by the laws of Québec, are the only warranties You can invoke in connection with the Product.
- When it comes to a defective Product, the Seller’s liability is limited to the amounts paid in order to purchase said Product.
- In the course of repairs or replacements performed under this Warranty, the Seller reserves its right to use new, rebuilt, repaired, or refurbished products and parts, which shall prove similar to the original products or parts in terms of functionality and performance, and shall be covered by this Warranty for the remainder of its initial term.
- In order to file a claim, You must notify the Seller in writing within sixty (60) days of the discovery of a defect, provide a valid proof of purchase, and comply with the Seller’s requirements as they are described in this document. Upon receipt of a written notice, the Seller may require that the Product be returned (freight prepaid) in the shortest possible delays, either to the Seller itself or to its authorized service provider.
- This Warranty applies only to LED products offered and sold by the Seller, and only covers products sold after the effective date specified at the bottom of this page. The Seller may amend or otherwise modify the parameters of this Warranty from time to time. Any amendment or modification of this Warranty shall apply to all orders placed with the Seller as from the effective date of the amended or modified version of the Warranty.
- Should they have any questions to ask or claims to file in the context of this Warranty, the end user must enquire first with the buyer, not the Seller.
All claims must be made in writing and notified to one of the following addresses:
Lumen Warm Inc.
1445 Central blvd.
G1P 0A7 Canada
Date of entry into force : October 2018